Tried & Tested: REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash

Wednesday 20 June 2012


I received this bottle of REN's Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash, last December via an Amarya box and it's something of a scandal that I've only just gotten around to using it.  My main excuse was that I was 'saving' it for summer, because it's got a lovely fresh fruity scent which would be great to refresh with in the warmer months.  But truth be told, it's because I had far too many bath and shower products on the go at the time, and there simply wasn't enough space in my bathroom for another body wash!  Any else crazily hoard stuff in their bathroom?  I'm sure there are plenty of nods of agreement out there, we're all simply mad aren't we?!

So fast forward to this week, and I have been enjoying using this product so much.  Here are two simple reasons why:-

- Scent is amazing!  It reminds me a lot of Lush's Happy Hippy Shower Gel which has long been a firm favourite of mine.  Wonderfully citrusy and helps to wake me up in the morning, but without being too overpowering at the same time.  
- I feel like my skin is being properly cleansed with this, rather than coated with fragrance.  It doesn't really lather all that much with it being a natural product, but I always feel incredibly clean after using it.

The only teeny not-so-positive thing I feel that I need to mention, is that you need to use at least 3-4 pumps of this every time you shower otherwise it doesn't feel enough.  Because of this, I don't think it'll last as long as I'd hoped it would.  Other than that, I think this is a great buy if you're looking for a fresh, citrusy, natural body wash for the summer.

Have you tried this?  Do you use any REN products?

[Follow me on:  BlogLovin' - Hello Cotton - Twitter - Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. This sounds lush!!! I love everything grapefruit scented - and flavored water too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo grapefruit flavoured water sounds so refreshing! x

      Delete
  2. In the past few days I have heard so much about REN products, I should really try them out!

    xx Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do some fantastic products and all the ones I've tried have smelt great too, definitely worth looking into them :) xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't used mine yet either.. and a big yes to hoarding products, in the bathroom and in my study. But I have used their rose shower gel before (which smells divine) and maybe because it's expensive and I'm tight/careful! but I find 2 pumps on a shower puff is more than enough - which means it lasts twice as long! Not as bad as a friend who told her husband he was allergic to it to stop him using it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one and Lol at your friend! I'll have to give that another go with the 2 pumps, I may be a little too over generous with how much I use perhaps? x

      Delete
  4. I prefer the Rose Otto one - its gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing. I LOVE grapefruit and know it's great for the skin so this seems like a winner all round! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only tried their skincare (which I LOVE!) but the scent of this sounds gorgeous, so might be worth splashing out on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skincare is amazing from what I've tried, certainly one of the best natural based lines out there :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.