Review: Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Flatliner Iron Serum Spray

Monday 29 October 2012

 Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Flatliner Iron Serum Spray (200ml, £10.11, link)*

I recently signed up to Hairtrade's Blogger Partnership (special thanks to Fran for drawing my attention to it), so every month I will be reviewing a product that I've chosen to try out.  For those of you who haven't heard of Hairtrade before, they are one of the UK's leading online retailers of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products and stock all the top brands. 



This month, I chose to review Schwarzkopf's OSiS+ Flatliner Iron Serum Spray (link).  As the name suggests this is a heat protection (up to 200C) spray that you use with your hair straighteners for a smooth and sleek finish.

To apply, you simply spray onto dry hair before using your straighteners.  The serum formula comes out in a fine mist and has hydrolised silk and wheat proteins in it to protect and smooth the hair.  There's no overpowering scent with this spray, just a subtle version of that generic mainstream hair product scent which I don't mind.

Did this work for my hair?   

Yes!  My medium thick long hair is very prone to frizziness, so I reach for the hair straighteners a lot.  The OSiS+ spray eliminated virtually all of my frizz, and I saw a noticeable difference in how straight my hair was after I had styled it.  Best of all, my sleek, smooth style lasted all day and having used it several times this month, I haven't experienced any product build-up or icky residue like I have done with other similar products in the past.  Plus, the spray never weighs my hair down or makes it look dull either, so this one is definitely a winner for me!  

Have you tried this?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' - Hello Cotton - Twitter - Pinterest]

*Hairtrade.com sample
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. I love the tresemme one but this sounds awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Tresemme one too but find this helps tame my super frizzy hair much better! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I'm gonna pick this up for sure when I go back to heat styling my hair! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it Fernanda! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've already picked my product to try next month but I might go for this for the month after. It sounds great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, especially if you want your hair to stay straight all day and not go frizzy! xx

      Delete
  4. Great review! I need this in my life...
    Hope you have a great week hun :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this product! Couldn't be without it now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great isn't it? Will definitely be repurchasing it myself! x

      Delete
  6. Could you please tell me the ingredients? I'm trying to cut chemicals down so I'm keen to learn. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzi, the ingredients are:-

      Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, VP/VA Copolymer, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk, Butylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid

      Hope that helps! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.