Review: Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush in Cherub

Thursday 15 November 2012

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush in Cherub (15ml, £14.49)*

Oh Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushers, where have you been all of my life?!  Wait, I already know the answer to that question - you've been stuck on my enormous beauty wishlist for far too long, that's where you've been hiding, d'oh!  But yeah, this dinky little tube of liquid blusher is AMAZING.

Daniel Sandler's Watercolour Blushers may look small, but a little certainly goes on a very long way with this blush.  And when I say little, I really mean a teeny tiny dot sized amount of product is all you'll ever need each time you use it.  Let me explain with some visuals:-


As you can see, this product is incredibly versatile with how you want to wear it and the pigmentation is fantastic.  You can layer it up for a more intense flush, or you can simply blend it all out for a super natural, sheer tint.  The shade I have is called Cherub, which is a dusky, mid-toned pink, that's slightly on the cool side of the spectrum, but due to the fact it can be sheered out, will suit most skin tones.

The liquid formula is long-lasting (I got a good 9-10 hours of wear out of this without any primer underneath) and it gives a slightly dewy finish that looks really healthy and glowy.  To apply, you shake the bottle vigorously to mix it all up and then simply use your fingertips or a brush to blend.  If you struggle with applying liquid blushers, then this is one I'd recommend giving a go because it's hard to get it wrong!  I'll definitely be adding more of these Watercolour Blushers to my xmas list!

Available from Hairtrade.com

Have you tried any of Daniel Sandler's Watercolour Blushers?  
Do you like/ use liquid blushers?

[Follow me on:  BlogLovin'Twitter - Pinterest]
 
*Hairtrade.com sample
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

39 comments

  1. I really like the shades these come in, i think i have the one called Flush and its lovely.
    I'm not overly sure about the formula at the minute, i think i just need to play around with it a bit more though!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flush looks really pretty - I do like how all of the shades look very wearable. I think the key to getting the formula to work is to perhaps shake the bottle for longer than you think it needs and then it seems to be much better to work with :) x

      Delete
  2. This shade looks so nice! I've wanted to try one of these for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks gorgeous and something new and fun! I need :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this but I just can't make it work for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( Is it the shade or formula that's not working for you? xx

      Delete
  5. This has been my wishlist for a while too. Maybe I should take the plunge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so lovely :) I always imagined the bottles being absolutely massive, feel a bit stupid now knowing that they're 15ml :') x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to think the same and then when it came in the post I was amazed by how tiny it is :) x

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful colour. And cant believe how little amount you need for it to blend so nicely Great photographs:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous and such a pretty shade x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried any Daniel Sandler products but these watercolor blushes sound really interesting! thanks for sharing, your review was really convincing haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I want this even more now, definitely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try it :) x

      Delete
  11. Oh wow! A little really does go a long way! I love the shade as well :) x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always amazed at how little product is needed when I see demo's on QVC. Haven't tried any of the shades yet but they've been on my wishlist for a while.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those demos, it's really surprising how pigmented it is xx

      Delete
  13. I've been eyeing this since Sam from Pixiwoo used it in some videos. The price tag always kept me from buying it but after seeing this post and how little you need I might actually get it. Thanks for this! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth the ££s - a bottle will last forever! xx

      Delete
  14. Ooh this looks like such a pretty shade for fairer skintones :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are next on my list to try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never even heard of this before but it seems like a wonderful idea. I wonder if you could get it in Canada? But I told myself not to buy any more blushes until I use the one million that I already own :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many blushers ;) Hairtrade.com do international delivery if that helps? x

      Delete
  17. I love these watercolours... they last so well on the skin! I have pop, but cherub was my second favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shade of this, and the fact your don't need much makes it great value. I've never heard of these blushes before, will have to keep my eyes peeled to see if I can test this/other shades out in a department store at some point xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try one - I love how all the shades look so wearable and natural :) xx

      Delete
  19. I need to get this off my wishlist and onto my purchase list!! I love this colour, it looks like it would be such a pretty shade! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.