Review: SoukSouk Beauty Box - June 2013

Thursday 20 June 2013

 SoukSouk Beauty Box* (£12 + P&P)

As the beauty box market continues to grow, I think it's great to see more exclusively 'green' boxes appearing.  SoukSouk describes itself as a 'little green beauty box' which sums it up perfectly, as they only ever include beauty products which are natural / organic/ cruelty-free etc.  The 'box' itself simply comes in plain cardboard packaging making it as eco-friendly and fully recyclable as possible.  Hooray to no more beauty box clutter!

Inside my box for June were the following:-


Barefaced Natural Mineral Eyeshadow in Graphite (full size, £8)
This is a new make-up brand for me to try out, and Graphite looks perfect for doing a dark smokey eye with, or simply wearing as an eyeliner in the day.  First impressions - pigmentation looks good!

Eve Of St Agnes Refining Bamboo Polish (15ml travel size, £8)
Natural British brand, Eve Of St Agnes are cropping up everywhere on the blogosphere and in beauty boxes lately.  I'm looking forward to seeing what this exfoliator is like and love the fact it's a decent sized sample to use too.

Eve Of St Agnes Hydrating Facial Silk (15ml travel size, £12)
A rich and luxurious anti-aging face moisturiser for very dry and mature skin.  Not for my skin type but I may save it in my stash for using during the winter months.  Again, I'm happy that it's a good sized sample.

Moa The Green Balm (15ml travel size, £4.99)
I've used this wonderful multi-purpose balm before, and currently have one on the go in my handbag.  You can use it for absolutely everything - from soothing sunburn, to hydrating dry areas and everything else in between.  Very handy to have!

Faith In Nature Lavender & Geranium Showerl Gel & Bath Foam (100ml full size, £5.45)
I've been meaning to try something from Faith In Nature for a long time, so I was very happy to see this in the box.  I love lavender scents, so this is perfect for me, and I'm anticipating some lovely, relaxing baths in the future with it.


SoukSouk also comes with its very own 'little green magazine', and look who's been featured as their #Bloglove this month - We Were Raised By Wolves!   So here you have a lovely range of green beauty products, and a fab little magazine to read as well!

Did you receive a SoukSouk box this month?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' - Twitter - Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

  1. I got mine yesterday, was nice to see you in the magazine :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, it made my day when I opened it up! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love that you got a mention in the mag! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you're in the mag! I am looking more and more into the more natural beauty boxes and the lovely ones you get are giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I'm loving all the new beauty boxes too, so many fab ones about at the mo!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.