UK Magazine Freebie: This Works Really Rich Firming Body Lotion with Red

Friday 11 October 2013


It's been a little while since I picked up any magazine freebies, but this month sees some great beauty ones on the stands.  I had a money off voucher for WHSmith so technically this was a double freebie for me (the best kind of course!), and I bought Red which has a choice of two This Works products.  I went for the Really Rich Firming Body Lotion (generous 50ml size) having seen previous rave reviews of it on various blogs, and it's definitely worth picking up!  Can't vouch for the firming claims just yet, but I love the scent (Jasmine and Figs = Amazing) and it's very hydrating so it's perfect for the upcoming winter months.  

Also available with other magazines this month are samples of REN skincare, L'Occitane hand cream and St Tropez goodies!  I may have to ask my mum if she has anymore WHSmith vouchers lurking in her purse...

Have you picked up any of these magazine freebies this month?

Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. What a wonderfully sized sample!
    Oooh, the scent sounds amazing. Definitely update us on it :)
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I'll include it in one of my 5 Mini Reviews posts :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely and a generous sample size, I'll have to pick one up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing this up the last couple of times I've been shopping. Love a good freebie!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I have already used mine up. Might pick another one up. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally bought it for my weekend bag but it's only half full now (oops!) so very tempted to pick up another too xx

      Delete
  5. I love this the scent is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that looks like a lovely magazine freebie! I haven't picked anything up in magazine freebies recently, I must sort that out! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.