Budget Beauty: You Beauty Discovery Box - July 2014 review

Sunday 6 July 2014

A picture of You Beauty Discovery Box July 2014
My You Beauty Discovery Box arrived yesterday and I'm always amazed by how well they manage to fit everything into the box - there are 5 products squeezed in this time!

For my July box I chose the following 2 products:-

TanOrganic Self Tan Original (full size, £19.99)
I always want to try out different self-tanning products, so I immediately added this to my box the minute I saw it.  TanOrganic are apparently the world's first and only Eco-Certified self tanning brand and this one has 99.6% natural ingredients, no parabens and no fake tan scent.  Very excited to try this out and will post a full review soon.

L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara (full size, £8.99)
Oh yes the hype finally pulled me in as I've been debating picking this up since it came out.  I haven't had chance to have a play with it yet but I'm curious about that bendy wand and the 'manga' style lashes it promises to give.  If you have this, do you love it or hate it? 

A picture of You Beauty Discovery Box July 2014
YBD also included 3 extras:-

Dove Men +Care Pro-Moisture Shave Cream (50ml travel size - full size is 200ml for £3.49)
Now this is a strange one isn't it?!  All of the men I seem to know have beards or designer stubble, so I'll ask my mum is she knows anyone who can make use of this.

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (3ml sachet - full size is 118ml for £23.50)
I've been wanting to try this out since forever!  Have seen lots of green bloggers and Youtubers rave about it in the past so I'm interested to see how it compares to products like Weleda's Skin Food etc.

Agent Provocateur Fatale Eau De Parfum (2ml sample spray - full size is 30ml for £36)
I'm not much of a perfume fan, but this has already been snapped up by a friend who loves it.

To find out more and to sign up, visit http://www.youbeautydiscovery.co.uk/members-box 

Did you get a You Beauty Discovery Box this month?

Which two products did you choose?

 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]   
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

8 comments

  1. The Dove product does seem a weird one to include in a box which you presume is primarily bought by women!? Odd!
    The tan product sounds really interesting, and I really like the sound of the Egyptian Magic cream, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its' weird isn't it! I can see why some people have been annoyed by it! x

      Delete
  2. Ooo looks pretty good :)
    I'd be a bit pied off by the Dove though although I suppose it's a good little gift for a brother or boyfriend.
    I'd be tempted to try out next months
    xx
    I'd love if you could take a look at my blog
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird isn't it! I can see why some people have been annoyed by it! x

      Delete
  3. Oops, I seem to have forgotten to order mine this month! Which is a bummer as it looks like such a good box too.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully next month's will be even better :) xx

      Delete
  4. I chose the mascara and the L'occitane shampoo and conditioner. The Dove shave gel seems like such a weird choice considering all the lovely shower gels they do! My husband will use it up though so it won't be wasted! Such a good value box anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted by the L'occitane shampoo and conditioner set - have used it before and it's really good!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.