June Favourites

Friday 4 July 2014

Here are my specially selected edit of beauty favourites that I've been loving recently.  There are some shiny brand new ones mixed in with one or two rediscoveries.

The Balm Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie
Received this in last month's Birchbox and have been using it constantly.  It's a gorgeous bright pinky-red that sheers out on the cheeks for a healthy and summery pop of colour.

BareMinerals Natural Sunscreen SPF 30*
Amazing summer essential in the form of a mineral powder that contains SPF 30.  I love the packaging with the clever inbuilt brush because it's so convenient to just throw in your handbag and use for touch ups when you're out and about in the sun.  Full review here.
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Pencil
With the weather heating up, I've been reaching for everything that's waterproof and smudgeproof.  This eyeliner does it all with fantastic long wearing, creamy pigmentation.  Very budget friendly too!

Lavera Beauty Balm
This was a firm favourite of mine last summer, so naturally I've been picking it up again.  I love it for days when I'm feeling lazy and just want a low key, fuss free 'no makeup' look.  See swatches and my review here

B. Treated Blemish Gel*
I've been reducing blemishes with a simple yet effective gel formula from B.  This contains salicylic acid and witch hazel, and really helps to bring down any pesky big red angry spots that have appeared from nowhere, as well as clearing up the skin around them to prevent more from erupting.

Gillan Battery Pouch*
And lastly, I couldn't write a favourites post and not mention my beautiful new Gillan Battery Pouch!  I love, love, love this genius makeup bag that has an inbuilt battery for powering up your smartphone on the go.  Read my full review here.

What are your current beauty favourites?
 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

14 comments

  1. So curious about the sunscreen!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the make up bag, it's such a lovely bright colour!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of The Balm cream blushers in my Birchbox too but I still haven't tried it! I need to ASAP!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that blush from The Balm! They have the cutest packaging too. Lovely favourites
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...you make that blush sound so damn good! I really want to get some of the instain blushes soon! Love your pouch to death! So useful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blush is so so sweet! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of that sunscreen! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.