NOTD: Nailberry - Groseille

Thursday 31 July 2014

A picture of Nailberry Groseille swatch
Nail polish bottles and their packaging almost draw me to a new brand as much as the shades themselves, so I've always been intrigued by the beautiful square bottles from French brand Nailberry.

I was delighted to find a Nailberry Nail Lacquer in my Latest In Beauty Summer Glow box* after lusting after them for such a long time.  I received the shade 'Groseille' which is a stunning warm coral-red, perfect for Summer.  The formula is 4-free (so free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) the brand is also cruelty free as well.  I found this nail lacquer easy to apply with rich and glossy pigmentation that delivered an opaque colour in almost one coat.  The only slight niggle I experienced was that it started to chip after two days, so I'll use a good top coat with it in the future to see if that prolongs the wear time.

What are you wearing on your nails today?

Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

10 comments

  1. Love this color and love the packaging! Although the packaging kind of reminds me of Scotch Naturals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty colour. The bottles remind me of the American Apparel polishes
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour - it's a shame about the chipping problem, but I like the idea of this being free from nasties.

    Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely needs a good top coat x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.