Review: Love Me Beauty Box - August 2014 (Menu 3)

Tuesday 19 August 2014

A picture of Love Me Beauty Box August 2014 Menu 3
I always enjoy opening up the Love Me Beauty boxes, so without further ado, let's see what's inside this month.  As always, there are three different menus to choose from and I went for number 3.

A picture of Love Me Beauty Box August 2014 Menu 3
 MARSK Mineral Eye Shadow in Lucky Penny
(full size, £14.49)
This is a 100% natural mineral eyeshadow from the cruelty free brand MARSK who I've started to see more of recently on the blogosphere.  I received the shade Lucky Penny which is a warm coppery metallic shade that looks ideal for a smokey/autumn eye look.  Pigmentation is amazing! 

A La Carte Smudge Proof Eyebrow Definer in Blonde
(full size, £23)
Like many, I was a little alarmed by the fact there was a 'blonde' eyebrow pen included in every menu option, but it's more of a light brown in reality.  Sadly this is still too light for me to use so I'll be passing it onto a more fair haired friend which is a shame because I've used this product in the past in the right shade and it's fantastic!

Oriflame Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil
(full size, £8.45)
I love multi-purpose products, especially oils, so I'm looking forward to trying this out.  It can be used as a bath oil, body oil and as a hair treatment.

Mirabella Lip Luster Liner in Shy
(full size, £10.50)
I don't know if you can tell in the photos but this is the longest lip liner I've ever seen, it's huge!  I haven't heard of this brand before (they're Italian) but I'm loving the look of this liner.  I got the shade 'Shy' which is a pretty, everyday nude pink.
A picture of Love Me Beauty Box August 2014 Menu 3
Summary:  It's not as jam packed as last month's box (reviewed here) but it still boasts four full size products with an overall value of over £55!  It's great to see more makeup included as well, though I would have loved more variety for the A La Carte brow shades.

Love Me Beauty box* is available to purchase for £10 + P&P via their website.

Did you receive a Love Me Beauty box this month?
Which menu did you pick? 

[Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]

P.S Have you entered my international Giveaway to win a Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush of your choice?  Click here!
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.