Budget Beauty: B. Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy review

Thursday 25 September 2014

A picture of B. Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy review
With Summer sadly over and the cold chill of Autumn now upon us, it's that time of year once again where it can be difficult to achieve a healthy looking glow without a little helping hand.  So meet my new BFF - B.'s Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy.
A picture of B. Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy review
There are a lot of these Bobbi Brown-esque blusher-meets-highlighter striped products on the market, but many just don't get it right.  They are either too pink, don't have enough variation of shades in the stripes or are too over the top glittery for a fussy Goldilocks like me, so I'm happy to have finally found one that I love.

B.'s Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy is the perfect pick me up for skin that looks a bit dull thanks to the change in weather.  It's comprised of five different stripes of peachy-rose gold goodness and it has a lovely highlighter shade at the bottom.  You can use each stripe individually (either as a blush, highlighter or even an eyeshadow), or you can swirl all the shades together with a brush to create the shade on my fingertips below.  The shimmer is is quite strong, so apply lightly and blend for a beautiful, healthy looking glow.  Gorgeous!
A picture of B. Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy review
B.'s Glowing Shimmer Block in Just Peachy* (£8.99) is available exclusively from Superdrug, both instores and online at superdrug.com / currently in the Buy One, Get One Free offer!  B. are cruelty free (BUAV approved), vegan and vegetarian friendly and also free from parabens.

What's your favourite blusher-meets-highlighter product?

[Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

14 comments

  1. Reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Evelyn - gorgeous colours in there! Will definitely be having a look at this range in Superdrug xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! Could it be a colour dupe for Dior Amber DIamond?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo damn gorgeous!! I would love this or a bronzey or pink version! I wear plenty of shimmery blushes and I think my closest highlight/blush type of product is from bourjois! Rose de jaspe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! I've been wanting a new blush and highlighter, think I'll give this a go as I've been loving the B. range :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great range isn't it? Love how affordable it is too :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the look of this, the colour is gorgeous and I love that B is cruelty free and so easily accessible in Superdrug stores! xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I can imagine this wearing well on tanned holiday skin :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, it works quite well with my olive/slightly tanned skin at the mo :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.