Review & Swatches: Lavera Butterfly Effect Organic Mascara in Beautiful Black

Monday 6 October 2014

Lavera Butterfly Effect Mascara review
Having been impressed with Lavera's baked eyeshadows and lipglosses, I was eager to try out more of their latest make-up releases.  Their Butterfly Effect Mascara caught my eye so I had to give it a go!

Lavera Butterfly Effect Mascara review
Promising to be a complete 3-in-1 mascara for 'volume, curling and definition', Lavera's Butterfly Effect Mascara features a rubberized brush packed full of bristles to evenly coat lashes without any clumps.  It contains no synthetic ingredients, and is instead made with mostly organic and natural ingredients.  I've had some issues with more 'natural' mascaras in the past (flaking and smudging disasters mainly), but I'm pleased to say that the latest ones I've tried from the green beauty world have been a lot better, including this one.

The formula is neither too wet nor too dry, just perfect for me to work with, and the brush is fantastic at getting to each and every single lash.  It holds a curl well throughout the day, does not clump or flake and it defines my lashes perfectly.  It adds a little volume, though the overall look is still very natural so it'd be a great choice for everyday.  Definitely one to try if you're looking for a new organic mascara!

Two coats of Lavera Butterfly Effect Mascara in Beautiful Black

Lavera Butterfly Effect Mascara* retails for £14.90 and is available from various stockists including pravera.co.uk 

Have you tried / do you use any make-up from Lavera?

 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]   
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

10 comments

  1. I haven't but do like the looks of this Evelyn - your lashes look very fluttery! The brush looks like a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen plenty of cosmetics being featured from this brand this year but haven't got the chance to get anything from them! I think they really boost your natural lashes nicely! It probably won't be enough for mine though! I need hard core thickening and lengthening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great products out at the mo! Ah I know what you mean - this is definitely more a natural look mascara xx

      Delete
  3. Your lashes look really pretty but still quite natural, it seems like a great everyday mascara! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging of this - it wouldn't look out of place on the high street! I think the effect is a bit too natural looking for me though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely one just for those wanting a more natural look! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.