The Mid Week Pamper Treat: Therapie Roques Oneil Himalayan Detox Salts review

Wednesday 15 October 2014

A picture of Therapie Rogues Oneil Himalayan Detox Salts review
I don't know about where you are, but Autumn has most definitely arrived in England with torrential rain and cold blustery winds aplenty.  There is only one cure I can think of to brighten my mood on such a crappy day, and that's a good old soak in a nice hot bath.

My current bathing companion of choice?  Therapie's Himalayan Detox Salts.  I waited far too long to purchase a pack of these because I usually tend to splash the cash on luxury bath oils.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy bath salts every now and again, but most I've tried have been a bit bland and dare I say it, boring.

Not these bad boys.

Therapie's Himalayan Detox Salts knock all over bath salts out of the park.  They are made from the purest Himalayan Pink Salt which contains over 84 minerals, are lightly dusted with Amethyst powder and are then infused an exquisite blend of 6 essential oils (Geranium, Rosewood, Patchouli, Lavender, Juniperberry, Lemongrass and Grapefruit).  And that's it, pure and simple ingredients which are oh-so effective for giving you the best night's sleep of your life.  Seriously, this stuff is like magic pixie dust for those of us who struggle getting off to the land of nod after a stressful day - just pop a handful of these into a hot bath and when you get out, you'll feel throughly relaxed and blissfully calm.  Seriously amazing stuff.

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts are available in various sizes (100g pouch shown) from many stockists including Being Content.

Have you tried these?

 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest]    
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. I haven't tried these yet - they look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh waoh…..I am dreaming of a nice relaxing bath now :-))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. They are worth every penny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have some of these in my stash as they just work! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are supposed to be so lovely! I need to give them a try soon
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, can't recommend them enough!

      Delete
  6. I love these too. I waited ages to try my little bag and regretted not trying them much sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.