October Empties / Products I've Used Up

Sunday 2 November 2014

A picture of October Empties / Products I've Used Up
Empties time!  Here are the products I've managed to finish up recently, my overall thoughts on them, and whether I'd repurchase any again or not.

L'Occitane Almond Hand Cream
Just a mini size that I've had in my handbag recently - it's a lovely hand cream, really moisturising and non-sticky/greasy and with that gorgeous floral almond scent that the range is famous for. Repurchase?  Will do once I've used some others up.  

Neal's Yard Remedies Busy Bee Balm*
One of my favourite multi-purpose balms, this is another perfect product to have in your handbag. Can be used on any dry bits (lips, cuticles etc) for a hydration hit and a little goes a long way. Repurchase?  Yes.

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
Super luxe pampering treat that makes your skin silky soft and smooth, that shares the same floral almond scent as the hand cream above.  Repurchase?  On my wishlist as it's quite pricey!  
A picture of October Empties / Products I've Used Up

Organic Surge Gentle Cleansing Lotion*
A lovely basic yet effective gentle cleanser for sensitive skin.  Has quite a thin texture but does the job well and is ideal to use in the mornings before applying your moisturiser.  Repurchase? I'm trying out a couple of new cleansers at the moment, but it's certainly something I would buy again in the future.

Elemental Herbology Watermelon and Cucumber Body Moisturiser*
Another gorgeous pampering body lotion; it's light, easily absorbed and delivers lots of hydration so ideal for dry skin.  I also loved the pump.  Repurchase?  As a treat, yes.

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask*
When I first reviewed this, I dubbed it my 'Monday Morning Fix' because it's one that I reach for if I've had a busy weekend and need to get my complexion back into shape for the working week ahead.  It's an amazing 2 minute brightening quick fix and one I've recommend to lots of people. Repurchase? Already have!

Lavera Beauty Balm
One of my best BB / tinted moisturiser formulas I've tried but it may be a little too dark for fairer skintones, though it suits my light olive complexion perfectly.  Gives a good light coverage that evens out my skintone really well and which is great for fuss free, casual days.  Repurchase?  Will do.

What beauty products have you used up recently?

 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. Ooh the Liz Earle brightening mask sounds what I need for Monday mornings! :D

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I've gone through about three tubes of it! x

      Delete
  2. Also wondering about the Liz Earle mask….:-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I've gone through about three tubes of it! x

      Delete
  3. I've recently tried a sample of Lavera's CC cream and I have to say it's quite good! I have combination skin so my oily t-zone is always reacting on them with excess sebum, but this one kept the oil at bay quite good. Also, my skintone was even and smooth, so I'm thinking about buying it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! It can be difficult to find CC creams that are suited for combination skin so sounds like you've found a keeper!

      Delete
  4. Want the elemental herbology! haha! Great empties x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely empties!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil at the moment, would love to try more from the Almond range xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bottle of their Almond Shower Oil in my bathroom too and LOVE it - the rest of the Almond range is just as luxurious and lovely :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.