NYE Party Details with Seekers Of The Sun, Benecos & Butter London

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Seekers Of The Sun
NYE is finally here!  I've been dying to try out the much hyped Seekers Of The Sun temporary tattoos and thought they would be the perfect accessory to dress up my simple LBD tonight.
Benecos & Butter London
Firstly, I'll give a quick mention to my nail picks - I've decided to go for Benecos Nail Polish in Cherry Red* which looks nearly opaque in one coat, has a brilliant 5-free formula and is super glossy!  I've pared that with a little accent nail courtesy of Butter London Nail Lacquer in Rosie Lee for a touch of glitter.
Seekers Of The Sun
And these are the amazing Seekers Of The Sun* temporary tattoos which I've seen on countless Pinterest feeds recently.  They come in a wide range of different metallic designs, all of which have a cool bohemian/indian vibe to them and would be great for holidays and festivals as well as special occasions like tonight.  To use them, you just cut out which one/s you want, peel back the clear sheet and apply to clean, dry skin.  Dampen it slightly, wait 30 seconds and then voila - instant bling!  They can last for up to a week, but if you only fancy them for a night out or a weekend, you can gently exfoliate them off with a good cleanser (Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser works a treat).

Have a great NYE!

[Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

7 comments

  1. I love the Seekers Of The Sun temporary tattoos! The metallic sheen and intricate designs make for a seriously luxe look. And I adore the bold red nail polish, I've been meaning to try Benecos. These two items are now on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab aren't they?! I received so many compliments when I wore them :) Benecos are a great natural brand and affordable / budget friendly too :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.