Currently Loving: Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic & Ultimate Lip Balm review

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic & Ultimate Lip Balm review
It's still freezing cold outside (that sun is very deceptive!), so I've been protecting my lips with these two luxury organic beauties from Inika.

As I'm sure I've mentioned a million times before, I am a serial lip balm addict and I have a constant rotation of several products going at any one time.  Seriously, if you saw my lip balm stash, you'd either be in sheer admiration or you'd be suggesting that I seek professional help somewhere!

To add to the addiction, I have recently been introduced to Inika's Ultimate Lip Balm and Lip Tint, and I'm simply enamoured with them.  They have taken the humble, everyday lip balm and transformed it into a covetable luxury product that I'm proud to whip out of my handbag at any given moment.  The packaging is very sleek; each product is housed in a skinny twist up black tube and of course, they feature the classic gold Inika insignia too.
Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic & Ultimate Lip Balm review
Aesthetics aside, it's really the 100% vegan, cruelty free, paraben/'nasties' free, formulas that I want to rave about.  The Ultimate Lip Balm is 82% organic and has a rich base of soothing and hydrating ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Candelila Wax, Castor Oil, Shea Butter and Carnauba Wax, plus there's a touch of natural Vanilla and Peppermint Oil to add a little flavour.  This lip balm goes on so smoothly, feels slightly tingly and cooling thanks to the mint, but most importantly, it seriously moisturises even the driest or chapped lips.

The Ultimate Lip Tint has a similar moisturing balm base but is infused with colour and has a 88% organic composition.  There's the same minty flavour as the lip balm too.  I chose to try out Cosmic which looks like a warm brick red in the bullet, but transfers sheer onto the lips.  This would be a great option for those who want just a sheer wash of red and is very wearable for everyday.  I love both!  
Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic review
Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic

Inika Ultimate Lip Tint in Cosmic* (3.2g, £15.50) & Ultimate Lip Balm* (3.2g, £15.50) are available from various stockists including direct from inika.co.uk

Are you a fan of Inika?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

8 comments

  1. The tinted balm is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip tint looks so pretty, it'd be such a gorgeous every day product.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any products from this brand but I have seen them around chemists and department stores here. The lip tint looks nicely hydrating and the colour is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both, definitely worth a look into. Their mineral foundation is also great :)

      Delete
  4. The shade of the lip tint is gorgeous! The lip balm sounds amazing with all those lovely ingredients - I'm a total lip balm addict too haha xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.