March Empties / Products I've Used Up

Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Empties / Products I've Used Up
Another month has flown by, so it's time to clear out the old Empties box.  Here are the products that I managed to use up last month, my thoughts on them and what I'll be repurchasing in the future.

Lavera Honey Moments Body Lotion
There isn't a Lavera range that I don't like (and I think I've tried all of them!), but I do have a particular fondness for their Honey line which just smells so uplifting and comforting.  Loved this body lotion because it's non greasy/sticky, sinks into the skin quickly and just gets the job done.  
Repurchase? Definitely.

Nelsons Arnicare Bath & Massage Balm
One of the most underrated products out there - if you get a lot of aches and pains after exercising or by having a generally busy life, then you need to try this.  Just pour two capfuls into a hot bath and it soaks away all of your pains and stresses or you can use it as a topical oil too. Magical stuff.
Repurchase? Already have another one on the go as I stocked up the last time it was half price in Boots!

Weleda Skin Food
Just a mini that I had on my work desk but it lasted ages.  Super thick, all natural, multi-purpose moisturiser that you can use on any dry bits.  Works wonders on cuticles, worn out feet and eczema. 
Repurchase? Bought a full size last month.

This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray
I think this is a more concentrated version of their normal Pillow Spray, and I found it really helpful as I'm one of those people who just struggles to switch off at bedtime.
Repurchase?  Will be saving up for the full size!

Odylique Coconut Candy Scrub*
If you like all things coconut, well you'll absolutely love this.  Very exfoliating but also hydrating at the same time as it's in a thick coconut oil base.  Smells incredible.
Repurchase?  On the list.

The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream
Another product that's been on my work desk - I shake hands a lot in my job so this was perfect for me because it's moisturising and has purifying/freshening properties as well.
Repurchase?  Yes.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist*
Quite simply one of my favourite rosewater toners; comes out in a fine mist and gives my combination skin a much needed hydration boost whilst balancing the oilier areas too.  I've gone through so many of these!
Repurchase?  Already have another bottle on the go.

What beauty products have you used up recently?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

20 comments

  1. OK so this particular The Body Shop hand cream scent (together with Hemp one) is something I cannot stand and I think those are the only products from TBS who I dislike. My husband loves Absinthe one though, so he keeps it at work. LOL! I need that Deep Sleep Pillow Spray! I'm getting a bottle today no matter what, I'm a troublesome sleeper too. X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love the Hemp one too! Lol, but I can understand - they are both very strong, slightly herbal type of scents, definitely a love it or hate it thing! The Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is amazing :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the Body Shop hand cream too!! I like it x
    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odylique Coconut Candy Scrub sounds interesting. Need to try it I love coconut.


    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this review!
    It's really useful and interesting! Need to try some of this products!


    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try anything Diana :)

      Delete
  5. Love this works plus. Me too saving up for it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it wasn't so expensive but my god does it work! x

      Delete
  6. I'm very new to the Odylique thing (love their shampoo!) but the coconut scrub sounds delicious :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shampoo is lovely :) The Coconut Scrub is one of my faves and I also really love their Superfruit Concentrate Face Oil, Calendula Balm and the Gentle Cleanser x

      Delete
  7. Ohhh I was having some terrible sleepless nights lately, you got me curious for that Pillow Spray!!!:) Sounds like something I desperately need..

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the This Works spray too, if only it wasn't so spenny. And liking the sound of the arnicare balm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a shame it's so expensive! The Arnicare Balm is amazing stuff, it's an oil really but very soothing :)

      Delete
  9. I would be grateful to win any one of your products. I bet there all great. Anything natural and organic has me howlin' like a wolf,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of the Nelsons balm but it sounds fab - both my other half and I get a lot of tension in our shoulders and could do with something to help! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing stuff, keep an eye out in Boots as it's often on offer! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.