Beauty News: Latest In Beauty launch their first Beauty Awards + Create your own winners box!

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Heads up beauty junkies; Latest In Beauty have just launched their very first Beauty Awards and they want YOU to vote for the winners!

LIB's Beauty Awards have been created to recognise the best of the best in beauty and will be voted for by beauty lovers everywhere.  And that includes you!  There are currently 30 finalist products situated across 8 categories which includes Cult Classic, Green Award, Best Newcomer, Skincare Saviour and Must-have Makeup to name a few.

Best of all, LIB have set it up a brand new shopping page where you can create your very own box of winners from the 30 finalists listed.  To purchase your box* and to cast your votes, visit latestinbeauty.com/awards

*When you order a box, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw for your chance to WIN every single full size finalist product – that’s £875 worth of products!
[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

4 comments

  1. I got entered into the competition before I'd bought a box, because for some reason it was an option. I opted for the 9 full-size product box when I ordered the other day.. such a bargain at £16.99 and I picked some real gems. Not necessarily products I've tried because I wanted to try some of the others. Can't wait for it to arrive xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great bargain you picked up there Kate! Hope you enjoy trying everything out :) xx

      Delete
  2. I managed to create a box with all my favourites in, but I had to resist! I need to be good! But why can't I stop thinking about it...?

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.