Budget Beauty: You Beauty Discovery Box review - July 2015

Sunday 26 July 2015

You Beauty Discovery Box review - July 2015

This month's You Beauty Discovery Box is themed around travelling and features some interesting new season beauty and skincare products.

From the choices available, I picked these two:-

Hairy Jayne Citrus Hair Perfume (30ml sample - 50ml retails for £12)
My hair is naturally quite frizzy and unruly, but becomes even more difficult to style during this time of the year when it's battling against humidity and random summer showers.  When I saw this on the selection list, I was immediately drawn in by the cool packaging and its multi purpose description.  This essential oil based hair perfume not only freshens up the hair with a gorgeous citrusy scent, but it also doubles up as a heat protector and helps to tame frizz.  Sounds perfect for my wayward locks!

LOLA Nail Polish in Stone Grey (full size, £8)
I was in the mood for a new nail polish and loved the look of this moody stone grey number by LOLA. I haven't tried anything from this brand before, so I'm looking forward to testing out this 'expert gel technology' and seeing if it lives up to its claims.
You Beauty Discovery Box review - July 2015
The freebie extras that YBD included this month are exceptionally good too.  There's a generous 50ml tube of the new St. Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion which I'm dying to try out, along with a 5ml sachet of Emma Hardie Protect & Prime SPF30 and a packet of Nairn's Museli Breaks Oatcakes.  All this for just £6.95 including p&p definitely makes it one of the best value beauty boxes on the market.


Did you receive a You Beauty Discovery Box this month?  
What products did you choose?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

  1. You picked some great products - the grey polish will be lovely as we get into a/w :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I can see myself wearing it a lot in the coming months :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've stopped all my boxes (apart from the Bloom Perfumery sub) but this looks a great one! Huge Hairy Jayne fan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same - this is the only one I'm subbed to currently, though I do purchase the one-off Latest In Beauty ones every now and then x

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite YBD boxes they've done since I've subbed! The St Tropez is such a generous extra xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.