The Best Mascara for Sensitive Eyes: Living Nature Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara review

Monday 6 July 2015

Living Nature Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara review
It's hayfever season and my eyes can quickly become very irritated and sensitive to anything that I put around them, especially mascara.  Luckily, I've found a great mascara from Living Nature that I can wear when my eyes are feeling particularly bad.

Living Nature's Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara is a heaven sent product for anyone who finds mainstream mascaras too irritating for their sensitive eyes.  For most of the year, I can happily wear any mascara, but as I mentioned above, when my hayfever kicks in, it becomes a lot more difficult because my eyes just become overly sensitive to certain things that didn't bother them before.

One of the most irritating ingredients in mascara can be fragrance (perfume often being a typical issue for allergy sufferers in general despite whether it's synthetic or naturally derived) and to be honest, why does a mascara need fragrance in it anyway?! Makes zero sense to me!
Living Nature Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara review
Living Nature have recently removed Lavender oil from their mascara and re-formulated it to be fragrance free.  I've been testing it out over the past few weeks and I really like the results.  I wouldn't exactly agree with the 'thickening' claims though as I find this mascara to be much more lengthening than thickening, but for everyday / office wear, this is a lovely natural looking mascara.  It holds a curl well and doesn't flake or smudge, but is easy to remove when you want to take it off.  The elongated brush also does a good job of coating the lashes evenly without any clumps too.  So if you're looking for a fragrance free, natural mascara to try and you have some cash to splash, this is definitely one to look into.
Two coats of Living Nature Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara in Jet Black

Living Nature Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara* (8ml, £21) is available from botanicalbrands.com

Do you have sensitive eyes?  Have you tried this?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

4 comments

  1. Amazing find, thank you! I always, always get irritated eyes this time of year and this sounds like just what I need.

    Also, your lashes look wonderfully natural wearing it. :-)

    http://baresome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! No problem at all, always happy to share and recommend products that I think others will love :) x

      Delete
  2. What lovely eyes you have :) it looks really natural and pretty :)

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.