Beauty Box: Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Discovery Box - Review & Swatches

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Disovery Box - Review
The newest Discovery Box from Naturisimo has been released, and it features a special edit of bestselling natural and organic makeup to get you looking flawless for all those upcoming Christmas parties. Let's take a closer look!

Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Disovery Box - Review
Inside the Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Discovery Box, you'll find all of the following:-
  • Bellapierre Lipstick in 'Catwalk (full size) - A luxurious natural mineral lipstick delivering a moisturizing long-lasting satin finish in rose pink.
  • Lily Lolo Loose Mineral Eye Shadow in 'Pink Champagne' (full size) - A natural, silky and creamy loose mineral powder with strong colour pigment to give long-lasting wear and intense eye effects. This shade is a shimmery, pale pink.
  • Living Nature Dark Eye Pencil (full size) - A soft, gentle natural eye pencil that defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky matte finish. 
  • Vapour Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfect in s902 (2ml sample vial) - A velvety revolutionary 3-in-1 moisturiser, primer and no-colour foundation to immediately brighten the complexion and even the skin tone. 
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (1ml sachet) - A remarkable formula to boost the radiance of your complexion and appearance for smoother, brighter-looking skin. 
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturizer, Light & Medium (2 x 1ml sachets) - An oil-free, hydrating SPF20 complexion correcting tinted moisturiser that diminishes skin concerns whilst also protecting from the sun.
My box also contained an extra 5ml sachet sample of Madara Multi Action Micellar Water which has also appeared in a past Naturisimo Discovery Box.
Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Disovery Box - Review
Swatches!
I've swatched some of the makeup that's included in the box above, so you can get an idea of what the shades for the Lily Lolo Eyeshadow, Living Nature Eye Pencil and Bellapiere Lipstick look like. I've also attempted to swatch the Vapour Sratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfect at the start - not sure if you can see it clearly but it leaves a gorgeous glow to the skin!

My thoughts
The star of the box for me is the Bellapierre Lipstick which feels wonderfully moisturising on the lips and I just love this rosy pink shade because it's so easy to wear. I also love the Lily Lolo Eyeshadow which is a perfect shade to use to brighten up your eyes and make them look more awake. The Living Nature Eye Pencil glides on smoothly, but I haven't managed to test it out properly yet so keep an eye out for a future mention of that if you're curious, and I'm really looking forward to trying out the Vapour Sratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfect because it feels so silky soft on my skin when I swatched it. The Caudalie and Madara products I've tried in the past and really liked, so I'll enjoy popping those samples into my travel bag for my next weekend away. Another great box all round from Naturisimo and with the contens being worth over £40, it's a fantastic bargain to pick up as well!

Naturisimo Absolutely Flawless Makeup Discovery Box* is just £9.95 including free worldwide shipping and is strictly limited edition so get yours fast! Exclusive to naturisimo.com

Have you picked up this box?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

3 comments

  1. I actually really love this. It's something that I have never heard of, but I love how it seems to have a "naturally flawless" vibe to it. Totally wish I could pull of pink lipstick though. I just can't no matter how hard I try. Ughhh.

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can wear pinks like this as it's quite neutral toned, but if it's a bright barbie pink it just doesn't look good on me! x

      Delete
  2. They are fab! No subscription so you just buy the ones that appeal to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.