Winter Skin Saviour: Living Nature Nourishing Body Wash review

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Living Nature Nourishing Body Wash review
The weather has turned bitterly cold and crappy here in England, so it's the perfect time to begin to share some of my newly discovered Winter Skin Saviours. First up, I want to recommend this luxurious and seriously good, skin softening body wash from Living Nature.

Luxury Winter Skin Saviour: Living Nature Nourishing Body Wash* (200ml, £19.75, link)
Dry skin and winter just don't get along in my experience, so I find myself really upping the game in the bathroom department in a bid to keep my dry, eczema prone skin happy and not wanting to freak out. I use a lot of body moisturisers which significantly help, but I sometimes forget to give my body that extra TLC that it needs in the shower. 

In steps Living Nature Nourishing Body Wash which is like a white knight in shining armour to my dry skin. This body wash is rich in Kumerahou which is a flower extract, often dubbed as 'nature's natural soap', so it naturally and gently cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling stripped or dry afterwards. Instead, it feels thoroughly clean, moisturised and soothed, thanks to extracts of Active Manuka Honey, Kelp and Chamomile. It has a light fresh scent to it and is SLS and SLES free so perfect for anyone with dry, sensitive, eczema and/or psoriasis prone skin.

P.S Botanical Brands have a great GWP offer on at the moment - purchase £30 or more of Living Nature products and receive a full size Living Nature Limited Edition Bliss Tinted Lip Hydrator (worth £15) absolutely free. Visit Botanical Brands here.

What's your current Winter Skin Saviour?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

4 comments

  1. So glad you've posted this! I get really dry, icky skin this time of year and it seems like EVERYTHING I do doesn't help (waaaah I miss my summer skin!) I'm always looking for suggestions that help keep everything moisturized. I haven't been able to find a solid body wash yet, but coincidentally I came across this same one in your post at my nearby Whole Foods Co Op last night. I might have to stop back and pick it up -- it looks like it could be promising!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin is the same - turns into such a nightmare in Winter! Definitely try this one & I hope it helps you as much as it's helped me! x

      Delete
  2. I m sure this is a great product,thank you for this fantastic review.
    Would love to test it.
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/11/une-balade-au-souk-concours-international-a-stroll-to-the-souk-an-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.