Review & Swatches: Mavala Glamour Collection - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz

Friday 29 January 2016

Mavala Glamour Collection - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz
Looking to add some new glitters to your nail polish collection and jazz up those Wintery nails? Look no further, Mavala's Glamour Collection has got you covered.

Mavala Glamour Collection - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz
Full on glitter collections always catch my Magpie-eye and Swiss nail brand, Mavala (well known for their enormous shade range and cute mini bottles with art deco metal caps) definitely caught my eye with their Glamour Collection which was launched late last year.

The collection comprises of six new glitter nail polishes suspended in a clear/colourless base with a super shiny finish, and I've been lucky enough to get my hands on three of them to play with - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz.
Mavala Glamour Collection - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz
Mavala Glamour Collection - 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz
Swatches above - From L-R: 356 Glam Style, 357 Glam Ice & 361 Glam Fizz - on their own and over coloured nail polish (black is Nails Inc Black Taxi and nude is Barry M Lychee).

356 Glam Style is an electric mix of iridescent gold and copper glitter and I don't own anything like this in my whole nail polish collection. 357 Glam Ice on the other hand, is a silvery diamond-esque glitter and 361 Glam Fizz is a straight up light gold glitter.

All of the glitters feature a blend of larger and smaller particles and being in a clear colourless base, you can play with these in a multitude of different nail art ways. Apply one coat for a cheeky touch of sparkle to perhaps an accent nail or live large and layer them up over a coloured nail polish of your choice. I find that they look great over dark and nude shades but you can be a lot more creative with them!

Mavala Glamour Collection Nail Polishes* (5ml, £4.95 each) are available at various stockists including Boots, FeelUnique and Nail Polish Direct. All Mavala's nail polishes are free from harmful ingredients such as parabens, formaldehydes, toluene, camphore, cellophane, animal ingredients and heavy metal.

Are you a fan of Mavala?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

4 comments

  1. Oooh I like that black and glitter combo! I used to love doing that with my own nails, black and glitter, but then I got so lazy and stopped painting my nails haha :') xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love black & glitter combos, can't get enough of 'em! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.